Artist Collaboration: Nailbees (m007) - Single Plate
The queen of kawaii has arrived! Minnie aka @Nailbees from Japan brings you tons of cute animals and floral frames to pretty up your paws. Designed after Nailbees' own collection of hand-painted manicures, you'll be able to stamp parakeets, piggies, deer, puppy butts, and more! This XL (4.75 x 2.4in) stamping plate features tons of kawaii full nail and accent style images. No matter what you decide to create, we know you'll achieve amazing results with our premium quality stainless steel and precision laser engraved images.
We love to hear from you! Show us your beautiful manicure, give @Nailbees a shout out on Instagram, and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- QUEEN OF CUTE: Stamp puppy butts, balloon animals, chillaxing cats, sailing whales, and floral frames.
- PRETTIER PAWS: Create nail art that makes you feel cute with your favorite kawaii animals.
- CREATIVITY IS YOURS: Self-expression is easy! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to your next mani-masterpiece.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- ONLY THE BEST: Our laser-engraved stainless steel guarantees precision & quality results.
Absolutely love this stamping plate: perfect pickup, great designs that can stand alone or be isolated and combined with other motifs. I've combined it with a few details from MXM057 and designs from M087. Used plate M052 and the School's Out stamping polish collection for an easy rainbow gradient.
Very cute designs, the pickup in most of them have been easy. Recommended plate.
I really loved all my plates but not so much the ice cube stamper. It is taking me a lot to pick up the designs. The good thing is I already ordered another stamper (dual-ended) can’t wait to have it hear ☺️
I love this stamping plate soooo much! it is so cute and it picks up like a dream. I highly recommend this plate. I love the bird one it's so cute.
I love this plate! Little yellow bees and wear they live. I like these a lot.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.