Autumn Blossom: Maple (B301) Cranberry Red Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Our Maple (B301) stamping polish is a warm cranberry red that embodies fall maple leaves. This warm red is formulated with a smooth, creamy finish. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- BRING ON THE PSL: Maple (B301) stamping polish is a warm cranberry red with a lush, creamy finish.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- stamping nail
- pantone color
- color - kind
Wish it was more pink but still stamps nicely. Goes great with white
Just what I need to do my stamping nail.
Red Maple Polish
Beautiful Christmas accent color.
Pretty but doesn't look like the swatch
This is a very pretty color - kind of a brownish mauve, but I was expecting something brighter based on the swatch on the website. I took couple of pictures, one in sunlight and one indoors and found a pantone color that looks pretty similar.
Perfect cherry color!
If you’re looking for a red that’s slightly pink, then is it. I can’t wait to use this in the fall!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.