Electro Glo Collection: Tranceland (B176) - Pastel Teal Green
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Tranceland (B176) is a pastel teal green so gorgeous you will get lost looking at it on your nails. Come with us on a journey through time, space, and the high desert! Electro Glo is a collection of creamy, pastel-colored stamping polishes mused after one of the biggest EDM festivals in the U.S.
- A SOFTER SIDE OF NEON. These pastel shaded stamping polishes will blow your mind + melt you heart.
- ELECTRO GO COLLECTION is mused after the lights, sounds, and attendees of the biggest EDM Festival.
- SET OR INDIVIDUALLY, YOU PICK. Load up with our 6pc set or buy individual colors that grab you.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- stamping polish
Amazing Stamping Polish!
This stamping polish is sooo pigmented it's like a dream to work with it! In real life it has a beautiful mint green colour.
Great light aqua
This is a great light aqua color. Shows up well over black, which is kind of a rarity.
I'm going to use this one a LOT!
Lovely polish and OH SO SMOOTH! Nice coverage and great stamping!
Such beautiful colors!
Color is fantastic! Pretty pastel!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.