Imaginary Lines (m258) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Our Imaginary Lines stamping plate is inspired by contemporary line art and modern minimalist tattoos. Layer up designs for easy splashes of color or mix & match designs to create something that's totally you. This plate is filled with tons of fun abstract imagery to let your creativity flow.
- NAILED IT: Express your creativity with contemporary abstract nail art designs.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- stamping polishes
As someone who loves line art this plate was perfect for me. I love stamping some abstract shapes first and then finishing it off with one of these cute images. Love all of my maniology plates but this one has currently moved to my number 1 favorite.
This plate is fantastic!
It's perfect for an abstract mani and the images represent so many emotions and moods.
Extremely detailed but picks up SO CLEAN! So many fun images that express any mood! I like short nails and the whole image on most images fits perfectly. Highly 100% recommend. Especially with their stamping polishes. Check out the results!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.