Rainbow Splash Collection: Garden Gnome (B275) Sheer Green Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
The grass is always greener with Garden Gnome (B275). This sheer green-tinted stamping polish has a yellowish hue like freshly cut grass. Build polish in layers for darker tints or more opaque color. Use less paint over light colors for a watercolor effect. Paint over nudes or naked nails for watercolor, jelly, and stained glass effects. Grab the entire set or individual polish colors!
- DIVE IN: Sheer tints are versatile! Create watercolor, glassy, and jelly effects.
- QUALITY CUTENESS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor.
- HELLO WORLD: We've got lots of international shipping options! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- Rainbow Splash
- great one
I love this green color, it is a great one for leaves and greenery.
I'm not sure if I just had bad luck with this one, but it's watery no matter how much I shake it and is impossible to stamp with. Just to get it to show up on my nail I had to use three coats, and due to how thin the polish was it wasn't even.
Hi Karley, our Rainbow Splash collection is a set of sheer stamping polishes for a jelly effect. It's best stamped over white or a light colored base. It works great for a stained glass look!
A Splash of Green
This color seems to be more opaque than the other Rainbow Splash colors. It is still very pretty, though.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.