Rainbow Splash Collection: Vermillion (B273) Sheer Magenta Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Vermillion (B273) is a glassy red sheer tinted stamping polish with a magenta hue. This polish is our juiciest of all our Rainbow Splash colors and will give a glossy vermilion hue to your nail art. Build polish in layers for darker tints or more opaque color. Use less paint over light colors for a watercolor effect. Paint over nudes or naked nails for watercolor, jelly, and stained glass effects. Grab the entire set or individual polish colors!
- DIVE IN: Sheer tints are versatile! Create watercolor, glassy, and jelly effects.
- QUALITY CUTENESS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor.
- HELLO WORLD: We've got lots of international shipping options! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- color wheel
- stamping polish
Works well, exactly what I expected.
It’s a good stamping polish. It gives exactly the sheer look I was wanting.
A Splash of the Rainbow
I haven't had time to use this polish on my nails yet. I have, however, used it on a color wheel. It is beautiful! I can hardly wait until I have time to try it on my nails!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.