Rainbow Splash Collection: Violet Spectrum (B274) Sheer Purple Stamping Polish
Violet Spectrum (B274) is a sheer purple-tinted stamping polish with a delicate opacity reminiscent of wine legs or grape juice. Build polish in layers for darker tints or more opaque color. Use less paint over light colors for a watercolor effect. Paint over nudes or naked nails for watercolor, jelly, and stained glass effects. Grab the entire set or individual polish colors!
- DIVE IN: Sheer tints are versatile! Create watercolor, glassy, and jelly effects.
- QUALITY CUTENESS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor.
- HELLO WORLD: We've got lots of international shipping options! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- rainbow splash polishes
- color wheel nail
- stained glass
- stamping polish
I have the purple, blue, red of these rainbow splash polishes and they are amazing. They remind me of stained glass if using one coat only. If multiple coats are applied they are quite gorgeous and very shiny. I'm not a fan of purple's at all but this one applied in 2/3 layers is such a deep dark purple. I love it and it's the only purple I own!
It’s a good stamping polish. It gives exactly the sheer look I was wanting!
I tried this color on a color wheel nail. It is beautiful! ❤️
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.