Rebel Yell: Nail Stamping Starter Kit - Plates, Polishes, Scraper, & Stamper
Flowers and french tips aren't for all of us. For some of us, "feeling pretty" means throwing ourselves into the mosh pit, flipping through comic books, and burning our retinas with hours and hours of gaming. Our Rebel Yell Nail Stamping Starter Kit gives you everything you need to get loud with your nail art.
- Level Up (m016) nail stamping plate
- Radio Riot (m017) nail stamping plate
- 7ml bottle of Yummy Gummy (B211) stamping polish
- 7ml bottle of Mirror, Mirror (B220) stamping polish
- 1 clear rectangular Ice Cube stamper
- Maniology mini scraper card
Express your inner fangirl with polyhedral dice, pixel sprites, and comic book blurps or rock & roll all night with tombstones, crows, and music-themed designs. These stamping plates feature a huge variety of buffet, full nail, and accent style graphics to choose from. Now, sharpen your claws and get stamping!
For nail stamping tips & tricks, we've got your back! Visit the Nail Academy page on our website for tons of easy-to-follow instructions and video tutorials.
- TURN IT UP: Rebel Yell Starter Kit includes all the essentials for nail stamping.
- STAY TRUE: Get creative with our Level Up (m016) and Radio Riot (m017) stamping plates.
- SUPER COOL: Chill out with our clear rectangular Ice Cube Stamper and an awesome Maniology scraper.
- PAINT IT BLACK: Each set gets you (2) different creative nail art polishes in 7mL (0.23 fl oz) bottles.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does NOT contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor.
- starter kit
- nail stamping
Great colors! And designs!
So far I’ve used the lighter color as my base and the other for designs, but I’m planning to switch it up with other colors. The variety of designs is good - some overall patterns and some smaller ones. The darker color really stands out and works well with the lighter. As usual, I love everything about this set.
Great starter kit!
I bought this a few months ago when I first got into nail stamping so I have used it quite a bit, and its great! I really wish it also came with a no smudge top coat though, definitely need it.
Great plates but Mirror Mirror is super thick
After going down a YouTube rabbit hole of nail stamping, decided to try out this starter set. Firstly, props for Maniology offering this initial set for free (plus shipping and handling). Secondly, I appreciate the mix between bigger full patterns and the smaller more intricate details on the plates. Thirdly, you can go as simple or more complex as you feel like. Lastly, my only complaint is is that one of polishes (Mirror Mirror) does not work for me at all, either as a regular or stamping polish. It is super thick and gloopy unlike the other polish that was in the kit. Not sure if it’s this particular bottle or if their metallic polishes are much thicker, I just could not get a smooth coat or clear stamping with this one. Shipping was super fast and everything was packaged nicely. I would not hesitate purchasing from them again, already seeing tons of other plates I’m in love with and want to try other nail art.
I really like the Radio Riot plate. Lots of options for cool designs. Mirror Mirror is an awesome color. I will be using it a lot!
I love these stamping plates. Took some practice to get it right. Beautiful creations!!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.