Tropix Collection: Soft Sage
Soft Sage (B219) is a soft green from the Tropix collection. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for a vibrant and warm manicure.
*TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to guides or stamping inspiration.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SUN, SAND, STAMP: Tropix creative art stamping polishes are a perfect addition to your summer look
- QUALITY CUTENESS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- babe starter kit
- blomming babe kit
- Soft Sage
I have loved this color since I saw it the first time! It sold out, I think, and I had to wait for it to come back. I was afraid that it wouldn't be back. It is so pretty as a stamping or regular mail polish! Love it! ❤️
Very pretty soft green. But doesnt have opacity over dark colors as website shows.
I got this green with my bloomin babe starter kit and have used it in many manis. It stamps well on medium to light colors, a little less on dark colors.
So pretty! Thanks!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.