Artist Collaboration: Kelli Marissa (BM-XL213) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Unleash your inner space adventurer with the Kelli Marissa Collaboration Nail Stamping Plate! This artist collaboration with Kelli Marissa has it all - cosmos, stars, galaxy designs - to help you explore the limits of nail art without even leaving your fingertips! Perfect for nails of all shapes and sizes, its outta this world style is sure to make heads turn. So let's get stamping! (And may the nails be with you!)
- COLLABORATION TIME AGAIN! A 3rd set of nail bloggers helped create a new set of nail stamping plates.
- OUT OF THIS WORLD! Kelli Marissa gives us (BM+XL213). She wants you to reach for the cosmos and make your manicures twinkle like the night's sky.
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- KElli Marissa
simple galaxy designs that pick up very well and look great in high contrast settings!
I really love the stars and used it on the navy with the shiny gold stars stamp.
Easy to do
Loads of fun and easy instructions
LOVE this, my fave
I'm still fairly new to stamping but this was one of my first plates and I return to it over and over. I have used just this plate for a mani, I've combined some designs with other Manis. I've recommended this plate to others. You won't regret getting this.
Love the space theme
This was part of my first order I have made with maniology, the stamp plate was soo simple to use as my first time playing with stamping plates. Can’t wait to get stamping polishes to create fun nail art
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.