Artist Collaboration: Kelli Marissa (BM-XL213) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Another year, another collaboration plate set! We scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail bloggers out there to bring you our third round of Artist Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with Kelli Marissa and posed a question. What can you fit on short nails? And, just like Kelli, she wants you to reach for the cosmos and make your manicures twinkle like the night's sky.
- COLLABORATION TIME AGAIN! A 3rd set of nail bloggers helped create a new set of nail stamping plates.
- OUT OF THIS WORLD! Kelli Marissa gives us (BM+XL213). She wants you to reach for the cosmos and make your manicures twinkle like the night's sky.
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- KElli Marissa
simple galaxy designs that pick up very well and look great in high contrast settings!
I really love the stars and used it on the navy with the shiny gold stars stamp.
Easy to do
Loads of fun and easy instructions
LOVE this, my fave
I'm still fairly new to stamping but this was one of my first plates and I return to it over and over. I have used just this plate for a mani, I've combined some designs with other Manis. I've recommended this plate to others. You won't regret getting this.
Love the space theme
This was part of my first order I have made with maniology, the stamp plate was soo simple to use as my first time playing with stamping plates. Can’t wait to get stamping polishes to create fun nail art
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.