Mani x Me December 2020: Retrograde (B363) - Duochrome Light Blue Stamping Polish
Polishes this cute appear only once in a blue moon! Retrograde (B363) is a powdery duochrome blue that shifts with subtle flashes of milky silver for out-of-this-world shine. With concentrated pigments and subtle sparkle, this polish offers great contrast over a dark base.
- BLUE MOON: A gorgeous duochrome light blue polish with hints of silvery shimmers.
- COVERAGE: This color is a specialty finish and will require 2-3 coats for full coverage if using as a base polish.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
This is one of my all time favorite polishes-just buy it, you will thank me later <3
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.