Cozy (B350) - Metallic Copper Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- GET COZY: This metallic copper stamping polish paints on smooth.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- reverse stamping
- swatch comparison
- french tips
Love this copper it’s just perfect!
I love the results the color Frosty is for my base and is a perfect match up for a real stone. I used maniology’s Chic Peek: Heart of Stone (BM-XL476) - plate using black & this metallic copper and it looks very realistic for my stamping.
the perfect sparkle
I'd been resisting metallic stamping polishes for a bit, but this one with its not-quite-copper-not-quite-gold tone really won me over. I'm glad I went for it. It's adds the perfect pop of sparkle when used in reverse stamping and made for some of the coolest french tips I've ever had. 15/10 would recommend!
Love this stamping polish— it actually shows up on my darker colored manis! Turned out perfectly for my fall mani!
I really like this color especially for fall. It stamps well and is a nice metallic. You can see the swatch comparison below with It’s Lit and Spiced Orange.
This is definitely a cozy, cider drinking, leaf crunching, apple picking shade. I thought it would end up being more gold but it holds its own as a beautiful copper.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.