Tattoo Collaboration: Katja G. (BM-XL410) - Single Plate
Katja Gerasimova takes us on a journey to the desert in this collaboration Tattoo Collection stamping plate. Cacti, skulls, suns, moons, and dreamcatchers capture the beauty of desolate landscapes. Her gorgeous, highly detailed line-work will help you achieve intricate manicures no matter how you wear them. Stamp any of Katja's 11 designs over a base color for nail art that's simply amazing or reverse stamp with an entire spectrum of stamping polishes for your own creative touch. No matter what you decide to create, we know you'll achieve amazing results with our premium quality stainless steel and precision laser engraved images.
We love to hear from you! Show us your beautiful manicure, give us a shout out on Instagram, and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- BMC x KATJA G: Katja’s art is high in demand, and we’ve got some of best designs here for your nails.
- IMAGINE THAT: Explore your creativity with suns, moons, skulls, and cacti.
- DREAM BIG: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features 11 gorgeous designs.
- SPACE OUT: Just scrape, stamp, and swoon for detailed manicures.
- INTRICATELY CRAFTED: Our laser-engraved stainless-steel guarantees precision & quality results use after use.
The images are fun and pick up perfectly!
The plate was never received. Still states in transit, since 5/22.
Hi Angie, sorry to hear about the delay. Please contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org we can further assist you. Thank you!
Love these! The sun was a bit big to put on my fingers, so I put it on my toes!
I absolutely love using this plate, the third image on top in particular. The images come out so clear and gorgeous.
the designs on this are so beautiful and large. can see lots of fun playing with these designs just made my first reverse stamp with this plate was a lot of fun but do need some practice
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.