Artist Collaboration: elleandish (BM-XL201) - Nail Stamping Plate
Sweet and simple, this @elleandish artist collaboration plate (BM-XL201) embodies her love for in-trend and charming designs. Just add in a glittered accent nail and you have yourself a Janelle worthy manicure design!
- We have teamed up with a trendy nail blogger to create an unique nail stamping plate.
- elle&ish brought their love for charming and in-trend designs to us and it was so infectious that we can't help but to just keep stamping!
- Designs on plate BM-XL201: A mix of fun geometric patterns, feathers, stars, love and hearts, and lacey floral, and flowers.
- Plate pictures are in digital format. Actual plates are 4.75 in. x 2.4 in. and made of stainless steel.
- Stamp over solid colors or create a decal to instantly spice up any manicure!
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.