Mystic Woods Set 1 (S171 to S180) - Set of 10 Nail Stamping Plates
When nature is calling but you want to do your nails instead of going outside, what do you do? Easy answer, grab our 1st set of Mystic Woods stamping plates and get the best of both world with tons forest foliage, beautiful landscapes and cuties critters all ready to go on your next manicure. This 10 plate set will give you a plethora of outdoorsy, nature loving nail art to soothe that inner green thumbed adventurer. *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- NATURE IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL, especially when you can take that beauty and add it to you manicure.
- MYSTIC WOODS: SET 1 is a 10 plate set full of leafy goodness, adorable animals, and woodland beauty.
- BUFFET AND FULL NAIL patterns are throughout this collection featured on our popular Square Plates.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
- starter kit
- mystery box
- mushroom houses
I got this mainly for the deer but the little mushroom houses pick up well and are so cute!
I have gotten a few of these plates separately in the mystery box. They are very beautiful and very detailed.
These are the cutest plates! Very detailed & so easy to work with! Definitely need these in your collection!
Beautifully etched, stamp like a dream!
The images on these plates are so detailed. I haven’t used them yet, but they look gorgeous. Can’t wait.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.