Shape Shifters Negative Space Nail Wraps - Set of 20 Wraps
What's with the negative attitude? Our Shape Shifters negative space nail wraps set includes 20 clear strips with a variety of black & white geometric designs. Use these wraps with your favorite base color or just a simple clear coat for completely unique manicures in minutes. Each wrap is 25mm in length and range from 9mm to 15mm in width. Customize your look by trimming your these wraps to best fit your nail size and shape. We're not sure about you, but quick and easy manicures always make our day! :)
For easy application:
1) Prep & clean your nails and cuticles. Select best-fitting wrap for your nail and gently lift nail strip off from the backing.
2) Position the rounded edge to your cuticle and smooth the wrap over the surface of your nail to remove air bubbles and wrinkles.
3) Fold excess nail strip over your nail edge and gently file off excess in a downward motion.
**RECOMMENDATIONS**:To prep nails, push cuticles back and wipe nails with acetone to remove oils. Avoid getting the manicure wet for at least an hour. A clear base and top coat may be used with this product. Remove with nail remover. Use open package immediately. Air will dry out strips and affect adhesive.
- GET INTO SHAPE: Modern geometric designs from our Shape Nouveau collection in a simple nail wrap.
- NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: Clear negative space designs look great w/ a base color or a simple clear coat.
- WRAP IT UP: Super cute nails made fast & easy; great for busy beauties and girls on-the-go.
- PERFECT FIT: Trim your nail wraps to customize your look and fit for any size nail.
- FULLY LOADED: 20 nail wraps on 1 fully-loaded sheet; Sizes range in width from 9mm to 15mm.
I thought that these Nail wraps were really cute but they were a little difficult to apply so be very careful when putting them on your nails. if you don’t they will stick together and then they will be unusable. I do wish for the price that a little more would’ve came in the package because I ruined four of them just trying to get them on my nails . I would definitely order them again but I would only order them if they were on sale. Also I’m not sure if it was my topcoat or not but after a few hours they did start to look a bit wrinkly but that could’ve been from user error I’m not really sure.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.