8 Sheet Nail Art Manicure Vinyl Guide Stickers Set - Cyclones + Shapes
Create beautiful manicures in a flash with our 8 sheet set nail vinyls! These nifty stickers guides allow you to get crisp clean lines without wasting time of free handing designs! Patterns in this set are: 3 types of swirling cyclones, broken hearts, layered hearts and stars, puzzle pieces, ornate chevron stripes, and an aztec pattern. **APPLICATION** : Apply polish to the nail bed then, apply a quick dry topcoat. Using tweezers place vinyl on your nail. Make sure to firmly press down on the vinyl to remove any air bubbles. Apply polish on top of your nail and then immediately remove vinyl. Wait until the polish has completely dried before applying topcoat. **NOTE** : Sticker color may vary from picture however designs will not vary from image.
- STYLISH DESIGNS IN SECONDS. Get salon quality nail art and have the satification knowing its DIY.
- 8 SHEETS AND 10 PATTERNS. With over 250+ decals, the nail art ideas will be flowing onto your manis.
- UNIQUE AND FUN PATTERNS: 3 types of swirling cyclones, hearts, stars, puzzle pieces, and more!
- SIMPLE TO USE! Place sticker over dried polish, paint over sticker, peel off, add Topcoat when dry.
- MIX AND MATCH designs in this set to come up with Original nail art manicures. Find US and Show US!
Swirling into my heart
I love these nail vinyls the only problem I have is they are not super sticky. Which can be good so you peel up your nail polish. but cuz they're not super sticky I have a problem with them staying down on my nails.
Very disappointing. They did not stick. They kept lifting. Not a good experience.
My first sheet of fun nail vinyls n so awesome I almost dont wanna use em so I never run out lol will purchase again
Loved It! Sticking Issue Though...
I absolutely loved them! However I found that they did not stick on my nails sometimes, even without touching them.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.