Winter Occasions: Happy Hanukkah (m263) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
*Please note the error circled in red*
Deck the halls... with matzo balls! This Hanukkah stamping plate prepares your nails for 8 days filled with love, light, and lots of latkes. With 6 full nail patterns and a huge variety of accent designs, this festive plate brings unlimited creative possibilities for making manicures and memories for years to come!
- HAPPY HANUKKAH: Celebrate your holiday season with Hanukkah manicures year after year.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- star pattern
- Great pick up
Love it! I can’t believe I have a Hanukkah plate, I'm so happy!
Happy to have it in my collection. Looks really festive.
I kind of wish there were more overall patterns, but so glad this exists. I didn't find it at first searching since I spelled it Chanukah! That overall star pattern is gorgeous and subtle, so was able to do it when I got this on the last day of Chanukah!
I'm happy with that plate
First, you delivered so quickly so I can make it happen before Hanukkah will end, so there is my design, it came out so perfect, as the quality of that plate is so perfect, you always make your customers happy, for that thank you Maniology
I was so excited to see that a Chanukah plate was released, and it does not disappoint! Easily a new favorite yearly plate! Thank you for the inclusion, Maniology!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.