Winter Occasions: Happy Hanukkah (m263) - Nail Stamping Plate
*Please note the error circled in red*
Deck the halls... with matzo balls! This Hanukkah stamping plate prepares your nails for 8 days filled with love, light, and lots of latkes. With 6 full nail patterns and a huge variety of accent designs, this festive plate brings unlimited creative possibilities for making manicures and memories for years to come!
- HAPPY HANUKKAH: Celebrate your holiday season with Hanukkah manicures year after year.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- star pattern
The designs are adorable and pick up perfectly like all maniology plates. As a girl with a Jewish partner I’m always on the look out for things I can use to celebrate and represent Hanukkah which is underrepresented especially merchandise wise so this was a great find.
Rounds out all holidays!
This plate covered holidays that are usually missed. I had to have this for my collection for all occassions.
Love it! I can’t believe I have a Hanukkah plate, I'm so happy!
Happy to have it in my collection. Looks really festive.
I kind of wish there were more overall patterns, but so glad this exists. I didn't find it at first searching since I spelled it Chanukah! That overall star pattern is gorgeous and subtle, so was able to do it when I got this on the last day of Chanukah!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.