Artist Collaboration: Tanya Wish (BM-XL217) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Blooming flowers and strawberries! Our collaborator for this Artist Collab is Tanya Wish. She gave us a wonderment of floral designs showing off her love of frilly florals, and now you too can love on these pretty patterns creating similar manicures.
- NOT 1, NOT 2, NOT 3, BUT 4! That's right, our 4th set of blogger collaboration nail stamping plates!
- TOO STINKIN' CUTE! Tanya Wish gives us (BM-XL217) and is it is a wonderland of floral happiness waiting for your nails.
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- stamping plate
Lovely plate although the impressions could have been deeper. I’ve just tried it so far with the silver stamping polish, I’m hoping with another colour the stampings will turn out better. Great designs though.
The plate works great. I wanted to share some manicures I have used it for. It’s one i have gone back to a few times. The strawberries might be my favorite on it. Some of the flowers are a little harder to picture how they might look and I don’t always grab for full nail designs but I have gotten use from it.
I got this plate to do strawberries but ended up liking the flowers more. I do wish the strawberries were created differently so that one could do green tops & red bottom fruit part more easily, I absolutely adore my violet mani I did for our trip to Wisconsin.
Amo cada detalle
Best stamping polish
This is by far the best polish I’ve ever used for stamping. The polish flawlessly stick to the stamper
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.