Tattoo Collaboration: Aaron Is Tattoo (BM-XL408) - Single Plate
With about 20 years of tattoo experience under his belt and a feature on Spike TV's Ink Master, Aaron “Is” Michalowski, a.k.a. @AaronIsTattoo, is a serious art inspiration. Photo realism, sacred geometry, dotwork, and watercolor tattoos trademark Aaron Is’ style. Transfer Aaron Is’ art on your fingertips with 13 signature designs. Reverse stamp with your favorite colors or stamp with just black and white. No matter what you decide to create, we know you'll achieve amazing results with our premium quality stainless steel and precision laser engraved images.
We love to hear from you! Show us your beautiful manicure, say "hi" to @AaronIsTattoo on Instagram, and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- BMC x AARON IS: @AaronIsTattoo collaborated with us for this amazing Tattoo Collection.
- A WORK OF ART: Photo realism, watercolor, pointillism, and sacred geometry make Aaron Is' artwork totally unique.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: DREAM BIG: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features 13 badass designs.
- FRESH INK: Just scrape, stamp, and swoon for detailed manicures.
- INTRICATELY CRAFTED: Our laser-engraved stainless-steel guarantees precision & quality results use after use.
- art work
- nail polish
So artistic! Also love that each piece can be pieced apart for different effects.
This is probably the closest I'll get to getting an Inkmaster tattoo. What AA amazing idea!
I love this plate and it's one of my favorites, and I have a lot! The intricate dots get picked up nicely on the stamper and I love the style. I would recommend using black to define then layer your color, or reverse color stamp, the image, as when I used turquoise for the skull, it was hard to tell what it was. But EACH dot was transferred, using Maniology nail polish, and the designs are so unique! I am super happy with my purchase!
El detalle de los diseños es perfecto, además tiene puntillismo diminuto que se ve hermoso estampado. No dude en comprarla
It's a very beautiful plate, very funny to use I love the design!! I've done two mani on my blog with this only plate
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.