Sweater Weather Collection: Satin Blush (B259) - Metallic Rose Stamping Polish
Let the festivities begin! We've bottled up the chic, elegant feel of satin in our Satin Blush (B259) stamping polish. This rich and creamy rose colored polish has a chilly metallic finish that looks beautiful when stamped over your favorite base color or painted onto the entire nail.
- GET COZY: This fall inspired polish is a rich, heavily-pigmented hues in a 13ml/0.4 fl.oz size.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
Loved it, very pigmented.
Love the designs and color! Love the case for my design trays!
Love this one!
I love this color. It stamps very well over white and black.
Beautiful metallic rose
Love this color of polish, covers in one coat and goes well with my skin tone.
I stamp over dip powder and this product has worked really well! The polish is just the right viscosity to fill the stamping plate pattern (even the finest little lines for flower stems and the like), but also transfers completely. It does require a little practice so the motions are quick enough to catch the polish before it dries, but this one is actually the easiest one to work with that I've found after trying three or four stamping brands. This particular color is such a pretty metallic color. I think it adds just the right amount of interest and beauty without being distracting or garish. Applying a shiny top coat over it gives it a stunning illusion of depth. I'll definitely be buying more products from this company in the future!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.