Artist Collaboration: Hannys_Manis (m055)
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
If you're like us, you've probably stalked @Hannys_Manis' social media profiles for some nail inspo, but this time, she's serving up her manicure magic on a plate. This Maniology x @Hannys_Manis collab is bursting with sprinkles, teddy bears, unicorns, and poop-galore, and it's just waiting to be stamped! With 7 full nail and 18 accent designs, you'll have manicures for days on end!
We love to hear from you! Show us your beautiful manicure, give @Hannys_Manis a shout out on Instagram, and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- MANICURE MAGIC: This collab is bursting with sprinkles, teddy bears, unicorns, and poop-galore!
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- stamping plate
Loved the little caticorn on this plate, very well made, the images picked up easily
Love this plate :)
A quick favorite
This plate has so many cute images! My favorite is the caticorn on the left, so stinking cute! The sprinkles and little speckle designs are great for backgrounds and accents.
Very cute plate!
I originally ordered this mainly for the speckled look design, but I’ve found I actually really like the rest of the plate, too! It’s fun, it’s cute, & I get lots of compliments!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.