Artist Collaboration: Kelli Marissa (BM-XL213) - Single Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Another year, another collaboration plate set! We scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail bloggers out there to bring you our third round of Artist Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with Kelli Marissa and posed a question. What can you fit on short nails? And, just like Kelli, she wants you to reach for the cosmos and make your manicures twinkle like the night's sky.
- COLLABORATION TIME AGAIN! A 3rd set of nail bloggers helped create a new set of nail stamping plates.
- OUT OF THIS WORLD! Kelli Marissa gives us (BM+XL213). She wants you to reach for the cosmos and make your manicures twinkle like the night's sky.
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- KElli Marissa
I am digging this pallet so much. Lots of options. I will be using this a lot in the future
I like the artist and i love the clouds of the plate
Favorite plate! ⭐
Beautiful and works like a charm
Sturdy material. It's great that it has a thick plastic in the back. The images are beautiful, creative and so well made. Easy to clean it using pure acetone and cotton pad
Awesome first experience with stamping!
I’m just starting out with nail stamping & enjoyed using this stamping plate. Love the space/planets theme. The stamping videos helped me gain confidence. Really enjoy watching Kelli Marissa’s videos as well, which is why I choose her stamping plate as one of the first ones to try.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.