Artist Collaboration: amyytran (BM-XL219) - Single Plate
Another year, another collaboration plate set! We have scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail artists out there to bring you our fourth round of Artist Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with @amyytran and this plate gives off nothing but happiness. Inspired by the cute cartoony designs of anime animation, she designs her own emoji style nail plate full of facial expressions and foodie sweets!
- NOT 1, NOT 2, NOT 3, BUT 4! That's right, our 4th set of blogger collaboration nail stamping plates!
- ANIME CUTESY BOMB! amyytran gives us (BM-XL219) and it is so full of cuteness we just might explode with cartoony happiness!
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
I am super new to stamping. This plate was great for me, because I love every single design, and will definitely use them all (and have already used most - (so it's good value, I'm definitely getting my money's worth!). It is also great for me, as a beginner because the designs look great as a simple stamp, but also lend themselves really well to trying out other techniques. I did my first gradient and first reverse-stamp design with this plate today (pictured). I used non-stamping polishes, and it works great.
I love maniology products and can’t wait to use this plate. Super cute!
I love it so much. If you're in the mood for a little kawaii in your life this is the plate for you.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.