Maniology Pineapple Cotton Grabber
Suffering from the fuzzies? Keep your manicure sleek and clean with our Pineapple Cotton Grabber. This cute little device makes cleaning your stamping plate faster and easier by keeping lint and acetone away from your freshly painted nails. To use, just push the pineapple top to reveal and open the cotton claw at the bottom, then pick up any cotton pad with the claw. Release the pineapple to cinch your cotton.
Warning: Please use cotton grabber with caution as the claw is very sharp. Keep away from children. Do not use the claw to grab or pinch skin
- GRAB COTTON IN A CINCH: The perfect device for picking up cotton.
- NO MORE FUZZIES: Keeps lint away from your fingertips.
- CLEAN YOUR PLATE: Wipe up your nail stamping plates easier and faster.
- SWEET: Designed with a pineapple shaped top reminiscent of our favorite pineapple gummies.
- WARNING: Keep away from children. Do not use the claw to grab or pinch skin. The claw is very sharp.
- stamping plates
I love the cotton grabber. It's not like the other ones. The other one the metal claw s stick out on them and it scratches your plates if not careful. Maniologys is not like that. I love, love, love your pineapple cotty grabber.
I love this grabber! It has made such a difference cleaning off plates without having to ruin the work I just did! Plus, it’s cute!
I love this cotton grabber! It makes it so much easier on my when I’m trying to clean my plate and save my mani.
I love the idea of this but mine has had problems. The pineapple top isn't quite lined up with the stem (blue part) so pushing it requires some manipulation. Then after using it for a few days, the pineapple fell off. I don't know if I just got a bad one but it's been a bit disappointing.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.