Pink Paradise Speed Gel Lacquer Collection
Do you love pink? No seriously, do you really love pink? If you really are a pink-aficionado, this is the perfect set for you! The Pink Paradise Collection is a 3 piece set of Speed Gel Lacquers that will get gel polish shine on your nails in no time! Like most of our sets, your can pick them all up or buy individually. Colors in this collection are: BEACH BUNS (S228) - a bright salmon pink, ITSI BITSI BIKINI (S229) - a beautiful purple-y pink color, and COSMOPOLITANS (S230) - a luscious berry wine pink. Regular polish lovers fear no more, these gel lacquers give you salon worthy manicures in only 2 simple coats! Forget base and top coats, this speed gel is all you need for the perfect mani! *Application* On a clean prepped nail apply a thin coat of one step speed gel then cure, apply a second coat and cure again. No wiping, top or base coat needed!
- PINK LOVERS REJOICE! This set has 3 different hues of pink, making up an essentials set of gels.
- PINK PARADISE COLLECTION comes with these 3 colors: Beach Buns, Itsi Bitsi Bikini and Cosmopolitans.
- SPEED IS A FACTOR! These gels are a '1-Step' polish, giving incredible shine in no time. Winning!
- NO BASE AND TOP COAT NEEDED! Just 2 coats of color for salon worthy nails, its easier than polish!
- UV and LED lamps need to have a minimum power of 9 watts. CURE TIMES vary per lighting system.
Acrylate Oligomers, Ultraviolet Light Iinitiator, Acrylic Monomers, and Inorganic Pigments.
Great color no fade
Great color no fade
Color is off!!
Bought beach buns expecting a pretty coral, peachy color but instead I got some sort of bright neon bubble gum pink color. The swatches BM shows are definitely off to what you actually get. I also had to put on 3 or 4 coats to get good coverage and it didn't level out evenly. I'm not new to gel polish. I had high hopes for this polish but it's a dud.
Lasts as long as other gel polishes!
I've only tried Cosmopolitans so far and it lasted like a champ! In the pictures here it looks more red but in real life it's undebatably pink. But it's been 3 weeks and there are still no obvious chips! If my picture uploads correctly, it was taken exactly 3 weeks after I applied it! Just a few small chips along the free edge of the nail. And still so glossy!!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.