All That Gel Collection: Wannabe
Created to be apart of our Teenage Dream mega collection, All That is a 6 color collection of iridescent gel nail lacquers that fall in line with that punky and cute/90s theme. These gels can be purchased as a 6pc master set or by individual colors: Wannabe (G120) - Purple.
*NOTE*: This collection falls under a 3-Step application process: 1) Apply a thin layer of base coat to prepped, oil-free nails and cure under lighting system. 2) With the All That gel polish of your choosing, apply a thin layer to base coat. cure, and then repeat. 3) Apply a thin layer of top coat and cure.
- ITS ALL THAT and bag of chips! Ah yes, the 90s are alive in these gel nail lacquer colors.
- TALK TO THE MANICURED HAND! Colors in set: As If, Clueless, Wannabe, Stay Cool, Chill Pill, UFO.
- TEENAGE DREAM. These gel polishes were the perfect addition to our cute + punky mega collection.
- UV and LED lamps need to have a minimum power of 9 watts. CURE TIMES vary per lighting system.
- SEE OUR PRODUCT DESCRIPTION for more on our 3 Step application process and other Tips and Tricks!
Acrylate Oligomers, Ultraviolet Light Initator, Acrylic Monomers, and Import Golden Onion Powder.
I love, love, love this bundle!
I purchased as if and stay cool! Both of them are just beautiful! I just painted my daughters nails over the weekend, and she wants to change the color asap because she is head over heels for stay cool! Lol
Wow. I love these so much that I ordered more right away. Clueless is the prettiest cool-tone pink I've ever seen'; it has a lovely and unique sheen. These are sheer and buildable, perfect for layering; I absolutely adore these. Thank you, Bundle Monster!
Very Sheer, But Pretty
Nice pretty subtle colors. The orange, pinks and purple look extremely similar to each other. You need about 3-4 coats to get a solid look. I will be using these a toppers over more opaque polishes as i don't want to make the nail too thick with over 5 coats of gel polish (not including if i want to put extra stuff on as nail art).
I love this set of stamping polishes. I didn't have but a handful so when these went on sale I had to have them. They stamp great and are very opaque.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.