Bite Me (m244) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Take your nail stamping game to the necks level with a little after hours fun. This wicked plate features designs inspired by vampires in the Victorian fashion. Slay your next manicure with bats, coffins, vampy expressions, and gothic lettering.
- TRUE COFFIN NAILS: Create Halloween nails or everyday goth manicures with a vampire stamping plate that doesn't suck.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- sand stamping polish
- skull design
- nail etching
- nail art plates
This plate is perfect for teaching Dracula and other vampire literature, and I also love this alphabet font!
Favorite, even though they may all be my favorite
This plate, that I have, has a scratch on it, not sure if was received this way before I noticed or if it happened after a type of polish removal cotton I used to clean it. If it was too roughly textured and caused it, also not sure if its possible for it to scratch the plate but I won’t use those nail polish removal cottons again on any my nail art plates ! I haven’t seen if this scratch has affected the nail etching where it is but if so I’ll be getting a new one (: I’ve got several ideas for this plate and I’m excited to use different colors as well. Love it! That bats are nicely done, details are great, overall I find a lot of Maniology’s plates have great intentional detail which I love!!
The best vamp plate!
The designs are etched well and are super easy to coordinate together. Couldn't be happier with this plate. I did have to fill a few details in but that had more to do with the sand stamping polish than the plate itself.
Maniology has such consistently good products! Love my new plate!
Perfect for any time of year.
When I first saw this plate I knew I'd have to have it. The lettering is gorgeous & I love everything about it.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.