Topaz (NA019) - Gold Mirror Nail Art Powder
Capture the light with this warm, mirrored powder. Topaz ultra-fine powder comes in a light gold color with a gentle sheen and shiny mirror finish. Use the sponge applicator to work into the nail evenly and smoothly or tap onto your nails for just a hint of sparkle. A little goes a long way! This twist-top container includes 0.5 grams of powder, more than enough for multiple manicures and pedicures.
All powders and pigments have different structures and finish so powder and pigments of the same weight will look different in volume. Content is filled by weight and not by volume. The container will look as half-full only.
For best results, use over semi-dry nail polishes and seal with a no-smudge top coat to best preserve the mirror effect. When using gel polishes, use a no-wipe gel top coat.
Swatch by: @alea_ssi
- I LOVE GOLD: Topaz ultra fine powder comes in a light gold color with a gentle sheen and shiny mirror finish.
- SUPER FINE: Extra fine glitters can be sprinkled or worked into a smooth finish.
- SO MANY POSSIBILITIES: Works great for nails or any DIY crafting projects!
- EASY OPEN: Each container comes with an easy twist-off lid and .5 grams of powder.
- EASY APPLICATION: Includes a mini sponge applicator for applying over polishes and gels.
Wonderful color! Blends in great
The powder itself looks nice. Unfortunately it comes in a jar with a covering on it. There is no tab on the cover so it is very hard to take off. Unfortunately for me when I took it off I ended up pressing down into the jar. This caused the air inside to blow out toward me, carrying about half of the jar of powder with it to deposit all over me and my workspace, which is my living room. A huge mess and my husband is such a clean freak he is still convinced he sees glitter in the living room. Very nice gold once you use it, but I don't know if it was really worth this amount of headache.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.