Vintage Halloween (m245) - Nail Stamping Plate
Nothing says "old and creepy" like vintage Halloween designs. This stamping plate captures the retro 70's inspired aesthetic with our favorite seasonal classics. Wicked witches, ghouls, goblins, graveyards, and ghosts. This plate is filled with Halloween tricks and treats that will bring you a fright year after year.
- SPOOKY SEASON: These classic Halloween designs will look spooktacular for many years to come.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- customer service
- bats claws
- Little shop of Horrors
I've had this plate for almost two years now and I still love it. BTW, that eyeball looks perfect in the bats claws!
Love this stamp!!!
Nail game changer!!!!
Super cute and spooky images!
I love the images on this plate, very vintage Halloween indeed. The screaming kitties, the ghost, and the woman on the pumpkin are my favorite! Stamps beautifully too.
Nostalgic for Vintage Halloween
Love the designs, they remind me of being a kid and watching old cartoons and seeing kids wearing masks with their costumes
Love it all your plates are good quality. I did notice some that are not etched deeply are harder to pick up. Usually the tiny designs which I am attracted to .. i will keep trying. Any tips?
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.