Drawing Brush #106 - Premium Nail Art Manicure Brush Line
Manifest your intentions with our Purple Crystal Drawing Brush. The short-handled wand and soft bristles offer greater precision while free-handing or creating reverse stamping images. This little drawing brush, featured in our September 2019 Mani x Me box, features a clear acrylic handle filled with purple crystals for even more magic when creating manicures.
PRO TIP: Use scotch tape or a lint roller to clean handle and stamper. Acetone-grade solution may be used on the clean-up brush.
*NOTE: Clear acrylic handle may become cloudy when exposed to acetone. To maintain the best condition of your acrylic handle, avoid contact with acetone and wipe hands clean before use.
- MAKE SOME MAGIC: Manifest your intentions with amagical drawing brush filled with purple crystals.
- MIND CONTROL: The short-handled wand and soft bristles offer greater precision while free-handing or creating reverse stamping images.
- MYSTIC CRYSTALS: features a clear acrylic handle filled with purple crystals for even more magic when creating manicures.
- CHOOSE YOUR MEDIUM. These brushes work with gel, acrylic paint + polish, but not acrylic powders.
- CREATE SOMEONE AN EPIC GIFT or add to your personal collection. What's a few more brushes, right?
- reverse stamping
I started to experiment with reverse stamping and was recommended this brush. The small brush is perfect to fill in the fine details on some images.
I'm just now getting into reverse stampingnand this little brush gets pinball the small corners. I love it.
I love that little brush. It is amazing what you can do when you have the right tool. I was trying to do reverse stamping with another brush and I got discouraged cause my stamping were always mushy but with that little marvelous brush, a little more practice and I will be able to do a good job at reverse stamping. It is worth every penny I spent for it.
Tiny brush, but perfect size for detail
I have only used this once, still learning how to use it.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.