Hangloose: Beach Bum/Gone Surfing (m208) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Summer is all about sailing, surfing, and stamping! Bring on the waves with this revamped stamping plate from our original Hangloose collection featuring designs inspired by our favorite beach activities. Mix and match smaller accents or stamp freely from a buffet style sailing collage. This plate has so many possibilities for fun under the sun.
- SURFS UP: Ride the waves of creativity with ocean themed nail art designs.
- TIPS FOR BEGINNERS: Learn more about nail stamping with how-to's from our Nail Academy.
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.