Rebel Yell: Nail Stamping Starter Kit - Plates, Polishes, Scraper, & Stamper
Flowers and french tips aren't for all of us. For some of us, "feeling pretty" means throwing ourselves into the mosh pit, flipping through comic books, and burning our retinas with hours and hours of gaming. Our Rebel Yell Nail Stamping Starter Kit gives you everything you need to get loud with your nail art.
- Level Up (m016) nail stamping plate
- Radio Riot (m017) nail stamping plate
- 7ml bottle of Yummy Gummy (B211) stamping polish
- 7ml bottle of Mirror, Mirror (B220) stamping polish
- 1 clear rectangular Ice Cube stamper
- Maniology mini scraper card
Express your inner fan girl with polyhedral dice, pixel sprites, and comic book blurps or rock & roll all night with tombstones, crows, and music themed designs. These stamping plates feature a huge variety of buffet, full nail, and accent style graphics to choose from. Now, sharpen your claws and get stamping!
For nail stamping tips & tricks, we've got your back! Visit the Nail Academy page on our website for tons of easy-to-follow instructions and video tutorials.
- TURN IT UP: Rebel Yell Starter Kit includes all the essentials for nail stamping.
- STAY TRUE: Get creative with our Level Up (m016) and Radio Riot (m017) stamping plates.
- SUPER COOL: Chill out with our clear rectangular Ice Cube Stamper and an awesome Maniology scraper.
- PAINT IT BLACK: Each set gets you (2) different creative nail art polishes in 7mL (0.23 fl oz) bottles.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does NOT contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor.
This was my first ever nail stamping kit. I love it so much. So many different designs for every occasion.
I love the designs and the clear stamper! It helps me to see where I am placing my design!
The reason I chose to try Maniology's products was the free starter kit. For mine, I chose this Rebel Yell starter kit, because I liked the designs the best. I was a little unsure because I noticed several reviews across the starter kits saying that the stamper doesn't work, but I suspect user error because I've never had a problem with mine. It worked right out of the box, no priming or washing necessary. The plates are also excellent. Unlike some other stamping plates, you can use the designs on these more than once without having to clean the polish off in between, which is great because I don't want to waste my acetone / cotton pads cleaning the plate an absurd number of times. I also love the metallic polish that came with this set, but I'm not a huge fan of the purple one. It looks like a pretty light purple in the bottle, but when I tried it in a design over another polish, it looked more white. Still not a bad color, but not what I thought it would be. Both colors do work well for stamping, though, so I can't complain. I'd definitely recommend it especially if you're getting the free starter kit like I did! I will be buying from Maniology again at some point.
Was okay shipping time, everything was packaged nicely. Only think I didn’t like was I wish it came with colors that made sense with the plates.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.