Scarab Wings Golden Green Duochrome Nail Art Powder
Spread your wings with this golden green duochrome powder. The ultra-fine powdery consistency can be worked into a gorgeous shine or dabbed on for just a hint of sparkle. Use the sponge applicator to work for easy, mess-free application. Each clear screw-top pot includes 0.3 grams of Scarab Wings.
- Apply base coat or stamping polish to the nail.
- Wait 45-60 seconds for polish to become semi-dry.
- Dab or tap nail art powder onto the nail using the included sponge applicator. Gently rub powder into the nail for a sleek, shiny finish.
- Seal in your nail art with a top coat. We recommend Smudge-Free Top Coat.
- GREEN QUEEN: Spread your wings with this golden green duochrome powder.
- SUPER FINE: Ultra fine glitter powder can be sprinkled or worked into a smooth finish.
- SHINE BRIGHT: Adds a gorgeous green warmth to any nail art.
- EASY OPEN: Each container comes with an easy twist-off lid and .3 grams of powder.
- EASY APPLICATION: Includes a mini sponge applicator for applying over polishes and gels.
I am new to nail art and so far this is one of my favorite things! I just wish it came with instructions and a little more of it. I love it!
I absolutely love the look of this powder. I've only used it with gel polish so far. It is super sleek and beautiful when put on top of a no-wipe top coat (and then of course sealed under another top coat). It's also pretty cool when put on the tacky layer of gel polish - gives it a bit more texture so it's less chrome like this way but still has the cool colors.
I wish this had come with explicit instructions and a YouTube tutorial by Maniology itself. I used it, but applying was a little tricky and left me with some smudges. I stamped over it, so it ended up looking cool, but imperfections are annoying. I stamped over a creme almost-black brown. I don't think it actually matters what color polish you apply this over, to how the end-product looks?
I just recently started using nail art powder, and so far this is the best quality and color I have picked up! I put it over green nail polish and it just looks amazing! The color completely looks like a scarab bug!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.