Scarab Wings Golden Green Duochrome Nail Art Powder
Spread your wings with this golden green duochrome powder. The ultra-fine powdery consistency can be worked into a gorgeous shine or dabbed on for just a hint of sparkle. Use the sponge applicator to work for easy, mess-free application. Each clear screw-top pot includes 0.3 grams of Scarab Wings.
- Apply base coat or stamping polish to the nail.
- Wait 45-60 seconds for the polish to become semi-dry.
- Dab or tap nail art powder onto the nail using the included sponge applicator. Gently rub the powder into the nail for a sleek, shiny finish.
- Seal in your nail art with a top coat. We recommend Smudge-Free Top Coat.
All powders and pigments have different structures and finish so powder and pigments of the same weight will look different in volume. Content is filled by weight and not by volume. The container will look as half-full only.
- GREEN QUEEN: Spread your wings with this golden green duochrome powder.
- SUPER FINE: Ultra fine glitter powder can be sprinkled or worked into a smooth finish.
- SHINE BRIGHT: Adds a gorgeous green warmth to any nail art.
- EASY OPEN: Each container comes with an easy twist-off lid and .3 grams of powder.
- EASY APPLICATION: Includes a mini sponge applicator for applying over polishes and gels.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.