Scarab Wings Golden Green Duochrome Nail Art Powder
Spread your wings with this golden green duochrome powder. The ultra-fine powdery consistency can be worked into a gorgeous shine or dabbed on for just a hint of sparkle. Use the sponge applicator to work for easy, mess-free application. Each clear screw-top pot includes 0.3 grams of Scarab Wings.
- Apply base coat or stamping polish to the nail.
- Wait 45-60 seconds for polish to become semi-dry.
- Dab or tap nail art powder onto the nail using the included sponge applicator. Gently rub powder into the nail for a sleek, shiny finish.
- Seal in your nail art with a top coat. We recommend Smudge-Free Top Coat.
- GREEN QUEEN: Spread your wings with this golden green duochrome powder.
- SUPER FINE: Ultra fine glitter powder can be sprinkled or worked into a smooth finish.
- SHINE BRIGHT: Adds a gorgeous green warmth to any nail art.
- EASY OPEN: Each container comes with an easy twist-off lid and .3 grams of powder.
- EASY APPLICATION: Includes a mini sponge applicator for applying over polishes and gels.
- gel polish
The most amazing color! You wont be disappointed !
Beautiful colour, easy to apply. I found for the most consistent application, applying thin transparent layer directly to the stamper and then picking up image to stamp, worked better than stamping and applying powder.
Gorgeous green, especially for Christmas.
Finally tried Scarab Wings nail powder! I’ve put this off for a while because I didn’t want to invest in gel polish and a curing light for the best finish. Technique used: Dusk (B300) as a base color, topped with the sticky base coat, then buffed the nail powder onto a crystal stamper and stamped it onto the sticky base. Topped with a quick dry top coat! So easy and gives a smooth finish!
This duochrome powder is amazing. The color is beautiful and it’s easy to use.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.