Siren's Call - Pink Holographic Chrome Flakes
Put a little sparkle on your manicure with our holo chrome flakies! This pot of magical pixie dust is filled with ultra light holographic iridescent flakes. Our Siren's Call flakes capture a rainbow of shine with pink highlights. Net weight 0.2 gram.
All powders and pigments have different structures and finish so powder and pigments of the same weight will look different in volume. Content is filled by weight and not by volume. The container will look as half-full only.
Application is Easy:
- Apply base polish and allow it to dry to a tacky finish (A good way to test tackiness is to lightly press your finger onto polish. It should leave a little indent or fingerprint on the polish).
- Dip finger or a sponge into flakies jar and lightly tap or dab flakies onto your nail. Repeat step until desired look is achieved.
- Apply a top coat to seal it all in!
- ADD SOME COLOR: Siren's Call is our pink holographic iridescent nail flakes.
- MAGICAL: Add a touch of sparkle to any manicure!
- DREAM UP SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL: Experiment with your fave base colors for different effects.
- EASY AF: These flakes are so simple to use. Just dab onto semi-dry polish.
- VERSATILE: Lightweight and ultra thin! Rub in for a mirrored look, or dab for a textured look.
- Builder gel
Why doesn't this come in 1/2 oz sizes!!!
Absolutely beautiful over a black. Can not get enough.
I don’t ever write bad reviews but, this product really needs a change. The item over all is really good. Nice colors and cool look. Either the price needs to change or the amount of product in that little jar. Because I got it on sale and even $8 was still to much to pay for that little bit of flakes. Sorry!
Wanted to use them a bit different so I mixed them with some clear Builder gel and it came out amazing didn't dull the colors at all! Love it!
I love these! Easy to apply and look amazing!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.