Glass Stamper Collection - Clear Dual Silicone Nail Stamping Heads w/ Pink Tinted Handle
Our original Glass Stamper just got a cute and punky upgrade! We tinted the stamper's handle pink adding some much-needed color, but not taking away for the light needed to shine threw the handle to make this stamper work. This set still has 2 clear stamper heads that will help you create some of the cleanest nail stamping manicures you have ever done. And because you can never have enough of them, we added on of our clear, thin credit card polish scrappers!
*TAKE SPECIAL CARE*: These stamper heads take a lot of love to create, make sure to continue that love with these helpful care tips: 1) Do not prime the clear head. Sanding will cause haziness. 2) Use a lint roller or scotch tap to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the stamper to look cloudy. 3) Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads too hard, it may cause the heads to tear.
- ITS PINK! Thats right, we took our crowd favorite dual head glass stamper & added a pink tint to it!
- STILL VERY SEE THROUGH. Only the handle is tinted pink. Both stamping heads are still crystal clear.
- NO PRIMING NEEDED! Do Not Buff or Scuff the surface with a nail file. This will cause cloudiness.
- BEST PRACTICE FOR CLEANING, using a tape-like lint roller or office tape. DO NOT USE 100% ACETONE.
- BONUS GIFT! We are throwing in a thin credit card style scrapper card, cause who doesn’t need more.
I love the stamper and love the color
Love this stamper! It is the perfect amount of squishiness for me to successfully pick up images and it's also super cute! I love the color :)
I really like this stamper, it makes things so much easier for me. I am still kinda new to all this so I am doing trial and error. Honestly, I ordered this because I thought it was real glass, but it's just plastic
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.