Clear Stamper Collection - Clear Silicone Replacement Stamping Heads (Large - 1.1in)
Take the guesswork out of your nail stamping and hit your desired spot on your manicure more efficiently! This is a set of (2) 1.1 in. diameter, clear replacement heads (No Handle). Not only do these replacement stamper heads allow you to hit our desired location every time on your nails, but it also allows you to save polish thanks to more accurate stamping.
These heads work with our original one-sided Clear Stampers and they fit perfectly on the LARGER sides of our Dual Sided Glass Stampers (both Clear and Pink tinted handles).
*TAKE SPECIAL CARE*: These stamper heads take a lot of love to create, make sure to continue that love with these helpful care tips: 1) Do not prime the clear head. Sanding will cause haziness. 2) Use a lint roller or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy. 3) Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads, it may cause the heads to tear.
- THESE SILICONE STAMPING HEADS ARE SO CLEAR we felt their was only on name for them: Glass Stamper
- NO MORE LINING UP ISSUES! Seeing through the stamper + perfectly lining up a design is pure Genius!
- NO PRIMING NEEDED! Do Not Buff or Scuff the surface with a nail file. This will cause cloudiness.
- BEST PRACTICE FOR CLEANING, using a tape-like lint roller or office tape. DO NOT USE 100% ACETONE.
- TREAT YOUR GLASS STAMPER LIKE A BABY! Making the heads clear is tricky; See Description for Tips.
- stamper head
- silicone stamping heads
- round stampers
- Love Maniology
- lint roller
Love the clear silicone stamping heads . They work great !!!
Love Maniology stampede.
I bought these as a replacement for a third-party stamper head that I ruined. These fit that stamper and are clearer. No priming needed; stamps perfectly every time. Love them!
I was a little disappointed in this base coat because it did chip faster than a normal base coat would thought. But the color was nice and even though I put two coats you really only needed one to do the job.
Love the round stampers.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.