Nail Art Foil Application Glue
Restock and keep your nail art supplies on point! Grab our nail foil glues so you will always be ready for any foil design you come up with. Each bottle has 0.5 fl oz. Application instructions are on the back of each bottle. *INGREDIENT*: Polyvinyl Acetate.
- Prep your nail foil sheet by cutting nail sized strips with scissors.
- Apply a base coat to your nails and let dry.
- Apply a thin coat of nail foil glue to the nail and allow it to dry until the adhesive turns from white to clear and is tacky to the touch.
- Take one pre-cut foil piece and apply the foil design side facing upward onto the nail. Firmly rub the foil design to the nail.
- Repeat steps 3-4 until your desired look is created. Top off with our No Smudge Top Coat to protect the foil from crinkling and then top off with another regular top coat for a flawless finish!
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat