Sheer Summer Gel Collection: Summer Wine
Sheer Summer is dazzling collection of semi-translucent gel nail lacquers that will get you hype with positive sunny vibes. Scoop up this entire collection of gel polishes in our 6-piece master set or pick-and-choose your favorites. Sheer Summer includes: Summer Wine (G128) - ripe red.
*NOTE*: This collection falls under a 3-Step application process:
1) Apply a thin layer of base coat to prepped, oil-free nails and cure under lighting system.
2) With the Sheer Summer gel polish of your choosing, apply a thin layer to base coat, cure, and then repeat.
3) Apply a thin layer of top coat and cure.
- COLLECTION COLORS: Lush, Mythic Sea, Cerulean Coast, Grandiose, Summer Wine, and East of Eden
- SUMMER FUN: Our Sheer Summer gel nail lacquer colors are bright & brilliant
- RIPE FOR THE PICKING! Snag the full set or pick your favorites for that personal stash
- CURE TIMES VARY per lighting system; UV and LED lamps need to have a minimum power of 9 watts
- SEE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION for more on our easy and helpful 3-step application process
Acrylate Oligomers, Ultraviolet Light Initator, Acrylic Monomers, and Import Golden Onion Powder.
- gel polish
Looks Beautiful behind nail stamping designs
I love this gel polish, I have several of Maniology’s gel polishes and each one of them looks so pretty as a base for my nail stamping designs. The colors in this collection is a must have for anyone’s nail polish collection.
I enjoy this collection and the appearance of these colors. Long lasting wear!!
Summer sheers are all beautiful!
For a sheer polish, I was pleasantly surprised about the way it applied. No streaks or spotty look...Just the perfect finish. Reminds me of Jolly Ranchers. Nice bold color with only 2 thin coats. So pretty I bought the entire set in my next order!
Sheer summer collection
Excited it came so fast. The color was beautiful and sexy
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.