Fairy Tales: Clover (P111) Green Pearl Holographic Nail Polish
Is it luck? Clover is a light green pearl polish with a delicate holographic sparkle. With tiny iridescent glitters, this soft green brings rainbows and maybe just a bit of luck to your nail look. Each bottle contains 13ml of nail polish.
- MAGICAL MANIS: Fairy Tales collection features cool, pastel nail polishes with tiny holographic shimmers.
- NAILED IT: Our regular nail polishes allow you to explore your creativity with special effects and colors that are beautiful for all-over coverage.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: All of our polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *Contains 0.4oz per bottle*
Why nail polish? Sometimes, your creativity calls for sheer colors, chunky glitters, and extreme special effects that just won't work with stamping. Regular nail polish is made to be painted onto the entire nail with a quicker drying time and features a wide array of fun styles. Explore our collection of regular nail polishes to feel inspired for your next manicure.
- holo polish
Incredible color - Can't wait for St Pats to use it
The reviews for this polish were so helpful I thought I'd chime in. I agree that by itself, I prefer 6 coats (swatch on right in photo). Then I decided to try it out over various other colors. My two favorites are also in the photo. The middle swatch only took 4 coats (minus the top coat). Spanish moss is so dense that it only needed one coat, then I added three of the Clover holo polish. That is my favorite of the swatches. The Clover over white didn't turn out too bad but it changed the color a bit. This is a fantastic polish. If you want green that gets attention and goes well with gold, you need this polish!
I'm in LOVE!!!
Always wanted a holo polish so I took the dive with this green! SO happy I did! Its amazing! And its green so yeah. I have received so many compliments wearing this! If your thinking about it but hesitant do it! You won't regret it!
I just have to give Maniology a shout out for creating this amazing color! It takes a few coats, but the end result is SO worth it!!!! I decided not to stamp afterwards because this color is too gorgeous to cover!!!
Great color and easy application
Love this color
This color is great! I use 3 coats because it needs more than one coat for a good solid color, but I love the shimmer of it!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.