Heat Wave: Banana Boat (P113) - Neon Yellow Nail Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
All aboard the banana boat! We're setting sail with this bright and beautiful neon yellow nail polish. Send a clear signal with ultra loud nails that will definitely be the highlight of your summer! Each bottle contains 13ml of nail polish.
- BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL: The Heat Wave collection features loud neon nail polishes that will help you make a statement.
- NAILED IT: Our regular nail polishes allow you to explore your creativity with special effects and colors that are beautiful for all-over coverage.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: All of our polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. (Each bottle contains 13ml of nail polish.)
Why nail polish? Sometimes, your creativity calls for sheer colors, chunky glitters, and extreme special effects that just won't work with stamping. Regular nail polish is made to be painted onto the entire nail with a quicker drying time and features a wide array of fun styles. Explore our collection of regular nail polishes to feel inspired for your next manicure.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- polish base coat
Omg I love this polish it is so bright and vibrant. No need for white polish base coat . It’s opaque in two coats . I highly recommend.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.