Mani x Me November 2018 : Merlot (B249) - Deep Burgundy Stamping Polish
The air is getting chilly, but we’ll keep you warm and cozy with a nice big bottle of Merlot (B249) stamping polish. We've brewed up a beautiful burgundy blend for your next fall manicure! Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- WARM & COZY: This rich, heavily-pigmented fall-inspired hue comes in a 13ml/0.4 fl.oz size.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
Its a great Burgundy. I was using another brand and there was too thin. But Maniology is great!
I haven’t used them yet but I expect the same quality as the previous products
This is a great color. One of my favorites. I used it as a base color. Works great!
such a lovely deep color I used for stamping & painted nails, great coverage
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.