Limited Edition Winter: Ice Blue Mani Mask - Latex-Free Cuticle Protector
We're making clean-up a lot more chill. This limited edition Ice Blue Mani Mask is formulated to be latex-free and safer for those with allergies and sensitive skin. Create the manicure of your dreams using chunky glitters, water marbling, full nail stamping, paint splatter, and any other technique you want without having to worry about messy hands.
- Paint a coat of Latex-Free Mani Mask formula onto your cuticles and the surrounding skin for instant mess protection.
- Wait for the formula to dry until it's transparent.
- Then, create your amazing nail art as you normally would. Be as crazy and messy as you like!
- Finally, peel the Mani Mask away from your nail and--voila! The mess is gone!
- GO WILD: Take on any messy nail project-- water marbling, stamping, splatter, glitter, and more!
- CLEANING UP SUCKS: Mani Mask will cut down on clean-up time on that next nail art manicure.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Paint Mani-Mask around your nails before you paint, and wait for it to dry until it's transparent blue.
- WAKE UP & SMELL THE FLOWERS: This latex-free formula is perfect for those with sensitive skin--plus, there's no stinky latex smell!
- FUN TIP: Want to experiment with water marbling? Paint some Mani Mask under the nail too!
While it definitely keeps your cuticles clean. I felt it was more of a pain to take off once I was done painting my nails.
Product did just as advertised!
Cleanup around the nails has never been so easy & fast! No messed up nails from using polish remover to clean the area. I love the Mani Mask!
Makes clean up super easy. No matter how hard i try to do my nails and not get it on my skin I never succeed this helps so much
I like this barrier because it levels out on the skin. One thing I've learned in using products like this is you have to remove the barrier right after you're finishing stamping or nail art. Otherwise, it will stick where you don't want it to. Make sure you don't get it on the nail or you risk the chance of ripping up the design or botching it. A little bit of mess around the nail base can be cleaned up with a brush dipped in acetone.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.