Swatch Me Polish Bottle Sticker Set - 50 Stickers
Who doesn't love stickers?! Our Swatch Me stickers are more than just fun decals. This set comes with 50 black/white stickers made for swatching polishes. Place them onto the caps of your Maniology or Bundle Monster polish bottles and stamp away. These stickers make it easier to see which polishes stamp best over dark or light colors.
- SWATCH OUT: These stickers make it easier to see the actual color in your bottle.
- POLISH LOVERS: Set of 50 stickers for your entire collection.
- PLAN YOUR MANI: Check your polishes when stamped over dark and light colors.
- PEEL & STICK: Perfect size for the tops of all of your Maniology and Bundle Monster bottles.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
These are such a lovely idea. Thankyou! Now I CAn see what I am grabbing from an aerial view... Which saves me time (and prevents nail malfunctions) trying to find the color I'm looking for mid-manicure.
I love these stickers! Not only have I retrofitted my older Maniology polishes (BMC) but I've used them on other polushes I had too! Thank you for making these available Maniology!
Polish Flakes Off
Hmm, not sure what went wrong, but I spent 2+ hours swatching my stamping polishes last night, and tonight, the polish is falling right off the swatch sticker! So sad.
I love these. I like that I can look and see what the colours of my sramping lolishes look like dry on dark or light colours before I use them on my nails. I've put them on all my stamping polish bottles!
Great idea, but was sent matte stickers, wanted the glossy?
I would have rated these 5-star; however the stickers I received had a matte finish, not glossy as shown! Additionally, all my new maniology polishes have the glossy stickers and they are much more realistic for seeing true polish color....I had no idea I would receive the matte.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.