Around the World 2: Bangkok Bloom (BM-XL158) - Single Plate
Bring the exploding blossoms of Thailand's thriving flowers right to your fingertips with our Bangkok Bloom nail stamping plate from the Around the World 2 collection. This plate will help you to transcend the limits of your everyday nail art. Stamp another passport destination right onto your nails with art inspired by Thailand's Buddhist temples, elephant rides, and rich fragrant flowers. This XL (4.25in x 2.4in) plate features full nail, accent, and buffet-style designs to give you tons of ways to be creative. As with all our nail stamping plates, we use laser-engraved stainless steel, so you'll receive the highest quality and most intricate results.
We love to hear from you! Leave a review and share your creation!
- LOTUS FINGERS: Express your most transcendent mudras w/ the delicate beauty of Thailand's lush flora
- PASSPORT STAMPER: Nail stamping is easy; use w/a base color or create a decal in minutes
- THE WORLD AT LARGE: XL plates (4.75x2.4in) feature lots of full nail, accent, & buffet-style designs
- EXPLORE: Other Around the World 2 destinations--The U.K., Canada, Morocco, and Australia
- WORLD CLASS: Made with high-quality stainless steel to give you the very best stamping results
Beautiful patterns and results for press on nail designs. I have been using this plate with the "Around the World 2: Marrakech Chick" plate. Small learning curve to get clear results but once you learn proper techniques it is very easy to use.
Love the Designs!
I love this plate! I'm a sucker for intricate designs and floral prints, so both on one plate is a winner. I did have issues with the bottom left-most design, but I didn't particularly care for it anyway and it could be user error. All other designs are flawless!
Great plate, designs lift super easily. I used the design on the bottom second from the left, and it picked up perfectly every time. Only had to "reset" twice and that was my own fault for not putting enough polish on the plate.
I’m in love!
After getting the hang of it- I really love using these stamping plates. I get comments about my nails constantly! I love the endless variety, and have so much fun coming up with the color combinations.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.