Bombshell Baby: Oh That Lace (BM-XL360) - Single Plate
- ARE YOUR MORE THAN A BEGINNER? If so, we separated our plates from our Beginners sets just for you.
- OH THAT LACE (BM-XL360) is a frilly lace lover's dream come true. We wanna see what mani designs you come up with!
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
This is another plate I have been wanting forever. Its lovely. Who doesnt love lace?
Most lace patterns are flowery. I was so happy to see some that are not. The playe is awesome. Picks up well.
I love how this plate can make my nails as classy as I want or as sexy. I already have 10 different looks planned out with it!
My topcoat smudged it Yes I am convinced now it is worth investing in that. But until the topcoat, the lines were looking really clear. I use a kind of downward stabbing motion with the nail polish brush to push the stamping polish into all the crevices on the plate and it works well. This was my first time modifying anything to be used as a cuticle design. Next time, I would use tape to remove more of the design to simplify the medallion on my pointer and pinky. Getting the design centered is really tricky and I have more to learn, for sure. But for my first time, I am pleased enough that I am not wiping it all off and starting again.
I really like the lacy feel of these images. They feel feminine and pretty. I don't understand the wedding dress one, though. When I reached out to ask what it was for, the answer was unclear. Honestly, I think that space could have been used better. It's a nice thought - just weird and kinda pointless (unless there's a use for it of which I'm unaware.)
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.