Lei of Aloha (m148) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
To celebrate our birthday, we wanted to give you a piece of our home in Hawaii. All of the designs on this Lei of Aloha (m148) stamping plate are inspired by the tropical flowers and kaleidescopic patterns of Hawaiian quilts. Reverse stamp to bring attention to each flower or simply stamp with one color. The intricate linework for each motif makes your manicure a true masterpiece no matter how you style it.
- STAMP W/ ALOHA: It's our birthday month, and we're celebrating with a nail stamping plate filled Hawaii's tropical flowers.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
So pretty, but a bit tricky
The lines are really fine so it takes a bit of practice to get images perfect, but they look so amazing it’s completely worth it
Lei of Aloha
This plate was great! The images pick up fabulously and are really unique. I love it!
I like it.
I like the plate a lot just having a hard time feeling creative with it.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.