Artist Collaboration: paulinaspassions (BM-XL216) - Single Plate
We have scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail bloggers out there to bring you our fourth round of Blogger Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with Paulinaspassions and for anyone who follows Paulina knows her manicures knows no bounds. With a mixture of free-handed or stamped art choose anyone of these abstract designs with a colorful background and you too can have ease free Paulina's Passions mani!
*APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish!
**NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- NOT 1, NOT 2, NOT 3, BUT 4! That's right, our 4th set of blogger collaboration nail stamping plates!
- JUST WOW! Paulinaspassions gives us (BM-XL216) and it is full of amazing designs mirroring the incredible manicures you may see her produce.
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
Such a cute plate! Easy to pick up the images! I love it!
Love this plate!
So many beautiful designs to choose from. The images pick up very clear. It is a must have plate!!
Love this combo!
I love this plate! It has such delicate and bold images that really pop!
One of my fave plates, the designs are so versatile. I love the juxtaposition of floral and geometric. And prints are strong and clear just like the rest of my Maniology plates!
Just as I expected
I have been eyeing this plate for a long time. Finally just bought it. It is beautiful and the images pick up very cleanly.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.