Stranger than Wonderland: Curiouser and Curiouser (m031) - Single Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Things are getting Curiouser and Curiouser (m031)! We've fallen down the rabbit hole and into the upside-down to bring you this Alice in Wonderland x Stranger Things inspired nail stamping plate. Wander through the woods to see what you'll find: a curious tea party, a garden of demogorgons, or a game of risk. Experiment with an elaborate buffet-style design for a manicure that's totally bitchin'!
We love to hear from you. Show us your beautiful manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- WE'RE ALL MAD HERE: Explore your curiosity with Alice in Wonderland & Stranger Things inspired designs.
- BITCHIN': Mix and match your favorite designs to express the fan girl/boy in you!
- EVEN MOUTHBREATHERS CAN DO IT: Nail art so easy even a mouthbreather can do it! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon!
- EXPERIMENT: The nail art possibilities are infinite with our XL sized nail plates.
- FRIENDS DON'T LIE: Our premium quality stainless steel plates guarantee precision & quality results.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Out of practice but this plates are the best!
My out of practice Stanger Things/80s themed nails
Such a cool pairing!
I love how this plate and its sister plate (m030) combine Alice's Adventures in Wonderland imagery with Stranger Things.
Curiouser and Curiouser
Excited to use this
I got this mostly for the tree on the right, but I'm looking forward to using the playing cards and the spider web for sure. Worked perfectly though I have to use a slightly harder stamp for the more intricate patterns.
I have not tried yet ..
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.