The Gardener Collection: Citrine (B241) - Light Orange Stamping Polish
Our Citrine (B241) stamping polish from The Gardener collection radiates with positivity and joy for a manicure perfect for summer. This soft orange hue, inspired by the sunny orange citrine crystal, will help to uplift and invigorate your mood. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint on for a cheerful touch of color.
*TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to's and stamping inspiration.
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SUCKER FOR SUCCULENTS: The Gardener is our collection of creamy stamping polishes inspired by succulents & crystals.
- RADIANT & RICH: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- base polish
Ok, it says light orange but this is more like pinkish :(
Out of all of the polishes I have from maniology this is the most sheer. But I do really like it
This is a great polish. It's exactly as pictured, and works well as a base polish or stamping polish. It is great for spring, summer, and fall manis!
This is a beautiful orange. Exactly what I was looking for.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.